Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.363 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 640,490 Dinar (2,154TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)