Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.581 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 792,521 Dinar (2,397TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)