Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 253.206 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 530,052 Dinar (2,093TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)