Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38010 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,891 Dinar (7,606 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)