Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.664 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,104,959 Dinar (руб 59,202) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)