Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.641 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 950,670 Dinar (руб 46,056) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)