Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1390.811 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,780,075 Dinar (€4,156) in Salzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)