Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,069,377 Dinar (€4,158) in Salzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)