Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 368.429 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,412,572 Dinar (R$ 3,834) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)