Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.404 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,753,141 Dinar (R$ 4,864) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)