Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,817,876 Dinar (R$ 4,835) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (36 minutes ago)