Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.700 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,182,251 Dinar (Mex$ 20,489) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)