Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.194 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,097,883 Dinar (Mex$ 18,547) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)