Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 697,999 Dinar (ARS $10,348) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)