Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,836,505 Dinar ($9,176) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)