Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,920,825 Dinar ($8,516) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)