Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,692,395 Dinar ($1,429) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)