Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,476,676 Dinar (€2,387) in Salerno.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)