Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,538,863 Dinar (€2,533) in Salerno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)