Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 356,717 Dinar (₨19,476) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)