Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 172,374 Dinar (₨9,939) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)