Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08801 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,239 Dinar (Rp 5,706,400) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)