Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08535 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 517,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 516,660 Dinar (Rp 6,053,737) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)