Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,479,640 Dinar (€1,119) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)