Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,608,933 Dinar (€1,154) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)