Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3071.490 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,491,804 Dinar (﷼ 486) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)