Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3069.143 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,789,062 Dinar (﷼ 583) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)