Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3068.337 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,089,859 Dinar (﷼ 355) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (31 minutes ago)