Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.380 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,214,611 Dinar (66,345 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (39 minutes ago)