Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.973 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,532 Dinar (34,249 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)