Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.078 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,830 Dinar (31,952 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)