Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.308 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,190 Dinar (33,882 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)