Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.759 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 549,184 Dinar (﷼ 1,739) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)