Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 473,369 Dinar (﷼ 1,503) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)