Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 680,315 Dinar (﷼ 2,160) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)