Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,665,024 Dinar ($4,785) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)