Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,961,396 Dinar (€2,039) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)