Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,666,802 Dinar (€1,851) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)