Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,715,113 Dinar (€1,974) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (38 minutes ago)