Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.903 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,968,866 Dinar (руб 142,030) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)