Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.590 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,858,659 Dinar (руб 138,841) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)