Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.277 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,969,801 Dinar (руб 146,463) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)