Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.739 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,651,614 Dinar (руб 83,674) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (33 minutes ago)