Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.452 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,405,578 Dinar (руб 68,725) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)