Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1479.162 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,139,645 Dinar (£5,503) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)