Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1504.861 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,063,344 Dinar (£5,358) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)