Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.941 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,007,772 Dinar (£5,530) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)