Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.806 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,559,072 Dinar (£5,188) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)