Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1585.049 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,612,510 Dinar (£4,803) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)