Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.935 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (1,292 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)