Cost of living comparison between Saint-Louis, Senegal and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.935 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (1,292 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)