Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.106 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (2,658 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (18 minutes ago)