Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,808,576 Dinar (€2,039) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (32 minutes ago)