Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.534 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,662,179 Dinar (€1,942) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)