Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,488,350 Dinar (€1,188) in Saint-Denis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)