Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,537 Dinar (₨314) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)