Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.391 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 517,018 Dinar (₨49,759) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)