Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.301 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,845 Dinar (₨252) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)