Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.207 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 888,613 Dinar (₨48,805) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 836,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)