Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.221 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 897,807 Dinar (₨49,273) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)