Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 834,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 834,000 Dinar (₨45,464) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)