Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,753,973 Dinar (¥336,006) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)