Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.527 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,656,608 Dinar (¥442,342) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)