Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.503 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,163,530 Dinar (¥301,217) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)