Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,126,933 Dinar (¥294,506) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (35 minutes ago)