Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.875 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,045 Dinar (8,073 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 935,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)