Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.025 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 958,351 Dinar (7,665 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 927,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)