Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,380,956 Dinar ($6,234) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)