Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 834.629 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,031,250 Dinar (2,434 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)