Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,763,080 Dinar (€2,730) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)