Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1380.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,707,856 Dinar (€2,687) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)