Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,330,808 Dinar (€1,816) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)