Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,230,067 Dinar (€1,689) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)