Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.798 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,238,318 Dinar (3,860 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)