Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.998 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,464,096 Dinar (4,244 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)