Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.002 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,227 Dinar (руб 154) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)