Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.986 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 776,135 Dinar (руб 38,834) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (35 minutes ago)