Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.771 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,918,125 Dinar (R 21,608) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)