Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,531,678 Dinar (€1,112) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)