Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 745.310 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 712,720 Dinar (956 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)