Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,661,621 Dinar (€7,283) in Rotterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)