Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 853.444 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,274,342 Dinar (NZ$2,665) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)