Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 819.434 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,122,804 Dinar (NZ$2,591) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (40 minutes ago)