Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 812.957 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,878,223 Dinar (NZ$2,310) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)