Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.821 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,017,030 Dinar (руб 48,847) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (31 minutes ago)