Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.217 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 904,698 Dinar (руб 47,078) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)