Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,341,126 Dinar (€2,533) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (26 minutes ago)