Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,897,527 Dinar (€1,490) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)