Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,706,497 Dinar (€1,350) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)