Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.521 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,423,079 Dinar (ARS $24,317) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)