Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.863 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 993,421 Dinar (ARS $22,648) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)