Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,506,266 Dinar (€5,852) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)