Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,478,628 Dinar (€5,436) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)