Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,135,070 Dinar (€6,132) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)