Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.369 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 561,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 561,000 Dinar (₨30,541) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)