Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.481 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 861,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 677,208 Dinar (₨38,739) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (35 minutes ago)