Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.445 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 519,822 Dinar (₨28,183) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (34 minutes ago)