Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 583,489 Dinar (₨32,451) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)