Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,845,211 Dinar ($11,880) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (38 minutes ago)