Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,059,374 Dinar ($9,341) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)