Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,443,453 Dinar (﷼ 7,759) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (44 minutes ago)