Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.702 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,336,269 Dinar (﷼ 7,400) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)