Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.734 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,557,519 Dinar (﷼ 8,100) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)