Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,770,353 Dinar (﷼ 5,621) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)