Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.750 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,602,359 Dinar (﷼ 8,242) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)