Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.617 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,284 Dinar ($U79) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)