Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.928 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,327 Dinar ($U81) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)