Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,243 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.765 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 753,839 Dinar (R$ 2,307) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)