Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,634 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.563 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,332,119 Dinar (R$ 3,500) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)