Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.875 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 679,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 301,863 Dinar (ARS $4,801) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)