Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.733 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 665,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 306,019 Dinar (ARS $5,210) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)