Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.034 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 125,763 Dinar (ARS $1,876) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)