Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.804 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 162,478 Dinar (ARS $2,143) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)